View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 12:05 AM
Rottentofu Rottentofu is offline
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 16
Likes: 1
Liked 50 Times in 10 Posts
Default What is this part called? And where to buy?

What do you call this part of the magazine? I am trying to find a replacement part for it for my Shield magazine. (You probably read my post about how my Shield blew up)

The magazine doesn't look damaged. I can easily find a replacement floor plate, but I couldn't find a replacement for that part circled in red because I don't know what it is called.

Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote