View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 12:08 AM
swsig's Avatar
swsig swsig is offline
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: North Texas
Posts: 970
Likes: 1,097
Liked 1,532 Times in 587 Posts

It is called a "floorplate catch" in the Shield Safety and Instruction Manual, page 30. The manual is available online at the Smith & Wesson website if you didn't get one with your Shield. Here is the link:

When all else fails, refer to the owner's manual.
What, me worry?
Reply With Quote