View Single Post

Old 10-12-2017, 10:39 PM

Liked 19 Times in 10 Posts

I bought my first non pc, a 5906, in 1989. I have several non pc, then about 4 years ago, I was at one of the large sporting goods stores that buy used guns. I thought a guy was selling a 6906, so I walked up the counter and made small talk. He let me handle it as he waited to close out his deal, and mentioned his disgust in the offer on his Shorty 9. His transaction complete, I attempted to buy the gun from the counter. I was told it was not ready to sell, and I should check back. Never saw the gun again. I started looking for PC guns. I bought a .45 CQB two tone.
Shot it a little, but was too nice to carry. I then bought an all black model, and thought " hey I have a nice pair." Then I bought another two tone with a little cosmetic wear, just to shoot it without guilt. Still looking for a idpa 5906 in 4" barrel that is nice, but not too nice to shoot. Really enjoying the three 45's, even if two primarily get looked at. I tell myself to balance enjoyment but remember they aren't making any more of them.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: