View Single Post

Old 12-19-2017, 09:10 AM

Liked 72 Times in 38 Posts

I’ve been using a variety of the 1.0,2.0,3.0 holsters for a while. The neoprene is nice in the winter but makes me sweat to much any other time. I have several 1.0’s and a box of other holsters. Sold my crossbreed and bought 2 more AG holsters for other pistols. I’m a bigger guy and carry about the 5 o clock position and can wear it all day without noticing. Took an advanced pistol class with it and took some ribbing but explained if it’s all about comfort why wouldn’t I use what’s most comfortable for me? While everyone is on the appendix carry and kydex only kick I tried a few. Too fat for appendix and the idea of having to constantly adjust to sit, or draw, or walk, and F running with it made it not a remote option for me. While carrying in other positions with a kydex only I constantly get my love handles pinched when I move. With the AG I have none of those issues. I didn’t have any with the crossbreed either but the angle was awkward and caused it to drag when drawing and made reholstering a challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk