View Single Post

Old 01-01-2018, 09:48 AM

Liked 2,220 Times in 1,031 Posts

Ok I too suffer from the shortcuts these companies are taking and the serious bad attitudes of most places where you get poor service and attitudes today all that said was to say this .Texas Pete the same today and yesterday and Morton salt and I love all the sauer spices ,my wife laughed when she saw my spice rack I said yea but with enough of this stuff I can eat an old boot if I have to , I didn't know at the time I might actually end up eating old boots the bad thing is the dog and cat food companies are putting more meat and better vegetables in their products read the labels of some of the newer high end brands .Thinking of trying it with salt n pepper and Texas Pete it all tastes the same anyway ,but spam now it tastes the same to me I hope they don't change I know it's not good for ya but remember how bad sugar was for ya now look at the new Pepsi commercials they are advertising good old sugar as there natural sweetener lol .Seriously though I have a friend who makes large pots of soups a stews that are really tasty and he and his wife raise the meat and vegetables themselves they and there families will sell to certain customers canned ( read mason jars ) meats soups stews and give you credit back if you return the jars unbroken or cracked ,they supplement their family income with this ,so find someone local or someone who has such a contact my friends are Mormons but you don't have to be a member of their religion to be a customer and I must admit their work ethic is admirable and their young people are very polite and clean none of them look like they just got out of prison or are trying their best to get in .I would also like to add that there are other religions that teach their families how to live a more family oriented lifestyle it's just my friend happens to be LDS not knocking anyone else or anything like that .

Last edited by S&WsRsweet; 01-01-2018 at 09:52 AM.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: