View Single Post

Old 02-06-2018, 12:44 PM

Liked 523 Times in 249 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoJelly View Post
I've done some more research, and the more I look - the more I like it. I have a SIG 238 but it's very heavy (thick slide) for a .380. The BG380 is out of the question. LCP II may be OK for some folks - but I don't like the fact that it appears to be 95% cocked with no safety. I really like the Kahr's - just ordered an S9 - but the effort to rack the slide is crazy. Beretta Pico is a maybe, but I haven't handled one - and no safety. I have a Glock 42 and like it - but I would like it a lot better with a manual safety. I think they have a winner on their hands - 'specially if the grip safety can be pinned or glued down. There's no grip safety on the M&P Compact .22 - maybe they'll offer a version without the grip safety.
I agree, if they removed the grip safety this would be a far more attractive gun. I cannot think of a single reason to include one on a gun that already has a thumb safety, unless there is just some huge crowd of new gun buyers clamoring for two manual safeties that I haven't encountered....
The Following User Likes This Post: