View Single Post

Old 02-08-2018, 12:32 PM

Liked 66 Times in 23 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by varminter View Post
Nothing stupid about researching what the majority out there want rather than what you perceive as what they might like because you happened to like it.

As so many people rightfully point out on this forum a "Grip Safety" does not belong on a gun intended for "EZ" of use particularly when it is a small calibre and is a evey day carry gun which should be simple to use.

Why complicate matters when you are trying to compete with the likes of the fantastic new SIG P365?(I don't like SIG but it is undoubtedly the best gun since the M&P Shield was made).
Don't take my word for\it but let us talk again in 1year from now

Given the timing of this launch Smith &Wesson could have seriously capitalised on the launch of this gun had it been a worthy contender and opponent to SIG's P365.

I am now officially and truly ashamed to utter the words "M&P SHIELD" knowing that this horrible 380 hybrid shares the same Shield family title as my iconic M&P Shield 9mm.
Just curious. You said that a grip safety shouldn't be on a firearm that is EZ to use. Just how does it make it more difficult? I have one on my XD9 SC and it couldn't be easier.
The Following 4 Users Like Post: