View Single Post

Old 02-09-2018, 03:37 PM

Liked 339 Times in 181 Posts

The thumb safety being an option is great. The grip safety is only a complaint in my book only in the fact it eliminated and adjustable or customized backstral capability.

A rubber sleeve around the grip would render the grip safety moot with little or no added bulk.

So it seems all this consternation and “hate” over this gun is pointless.

My mom in her 70’s, wife and daughters all have chosen a revolver because they could not operate and rack reliably any carry sized guns. (At least when they were looking/buying) And they hated the super small 380’s like the LCP.

Had the EZ been out back then, it probably would have been the first thing they would have been drawn to at least as a finalist for buying.

My mother has a very old S&W 32 s&W long that was her fathers carry gun. My wife chose a S&W 642 and my daughter the LCR.

My petite sister in law chose a glock 26 as she shot her soms glock 19 but didnt want the bulk of the 19. BTW she cannot really rack or load the G26. But compared to the limited rounds of her previous LCR, she now figures she wont need to reload.

I have a female co-worker who gave up her Sp101 to get a Browning 380 in 1911 style. 3/4 size 1911 in 380 acp as it was so soft shooting.

Bottom line. I think women and anyone who wants a soft shooting easy racking/loading gun will be thrilled and waiting in line to buy one.
The Following 8 Users Like Post: