Thread: CC for the Mrs
View Single Post

Old 02-18-2018, 10:26 PM
US Veteran

Liked 2,660 Times in 1,302 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddddmorgan View Post
Filipows, the enhanced CCW classes offered will provide a license recognized by Oregon.

Wife dresses mostly in jeans and t shirts or thereabouts.

And good points made by all about firearm selection. We will go to the indoor range and rent a variety and let her have at it.

And I've learned in the half century I've been kicking around that quality only costs me money once. We will spend wisely.

She seems pretty set on carrying the weapon on her person but once we get there she might consider some purse carry as well.
All the women I know with permits have a purse that they use for carry .. but only when they have too because of dress ..

All carry on body all other times .. and use a variety of holsters .. and carry many different models of pistols .. 2 of the smallest in stature you would never think carry 45's

If the local ranges have a women's/ladies night have her go and ask the women there how they are carrying .. Am sure they will be more then happy to help !! and she will get a variety of answers both in holsters they are using and the weapon's they carry ..

Good luck to her !!