View Single Post

Old 02-25-2018, 03:04 PM

Liked 1,653 Times in 809 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExRanger714 View Post
Having charged a handgun shooter I, at least, know what that feels like, and am here to remember it.

I know hes not bulletproof but statistically a rifle shooter is deadlier than a handgun assailant.

Your assessment of an unknown shooter with unknown capabilities suffering accuracy degradation under field conditions is speculation and perhaps wishful thinking. With nobody shooting back deliberate aim is possible.

And nobody is unstoppable. Some circumstances dictate a surreptitious assault; others fusillades, i.e. the '97 North Hollywood bulletproof bank robbers

Respectfully JD
I bet you one million dollars that you can put a AR in the body bag of every cadaver in the local morgue, and nobody will get shot.

North Hollyweird robbers were wearing body armor, and I believe at least one was taken down with a handgun by a well placed shot.

Statistics mean nothing to a dead person, absolutely nothing. Once the shooter is incapacitated the gun is just a gun, not a super weapon. It does not matter if the shooter is taken out with a arrow, a handgun bullet, or even a knife if the defender can get close. All you are doing is backing up the anti gun people with claims of super human powers of black scary rifles. That needs to stop.
The Following User Likes This Post: