View Single Post

Old 03-01-2018, 02:23 PM

Liked 693 Times in 292 Posts
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by italiansport View Post
I was at a state police barracks in California one time. No problem as I was waiting for my wife to finish up some legal video work. A guy came in from Arizona and asked what the requirements were to bring his firearms from Arizona to California as he was relocating there. The troopers were clueless and I had to explain the regulations to him!
Jim
That's because guns are illegal in the People's Rebublik of Kalifornia. Just look at their crime rate; it speaks volumes....

No but seriously re the first question; check whatever state you intend to travel too State Police, Highway Patrol, State Patrol website. Most states in the union have the aforementioned agencies handle the state CCW permits. Better safe than sorry.

AZ DPS/Highway Patrol has a page on their www that has a chart of which state's play nice, and which do not.

Sorry the PSP Tpr. wasn't too pleasant. Here in AZ we have a whole different view of carrying by good guys/gals. Some copper's have a very clouded view of citizens carrying firearms, especially back east. NJ is probably the worst! They were trying to charge officers not from NJ with CCW violations AFTER the LEOSA act was made federal law! So yea, even the cops weren't safe in NJ. A lot of NY cops live in NJ....how's that supposed to work??