Thread: 29-5 Silhouette
View Single Post

Old 03-05-2018, 08:00 PM

Liked 14,505 Times in 3,113 Posts
Default 29-5 Silhouette

This one has been on my wish list for quite some time now. I was holding out waiting for "the one". I wanted at the least a dash 4 model and lo and behold came upon this dash 5 model.
And it couldn't have come along at a better time. This is officially my "b'day/retirement" gun! I hung up the tin snips & hammer after 32 years in the trade. So now you can call me "The Retired Tin Knocker".
I don't think I could've found a nicer gun to celebrate, 'specially considering my fondness of 44 mags. As two of my shooting buddies (translate: enablers) informed me after the pool table thread Rack 'em Up Again 44 Mag Style I indeed needed one more barrel length to complete the collection.
The gun came with Pach grips but fortunately no freckling underneath or anywhere else for that matter. The blue finish is perfect, not a scratch. I replaced the Pachs with a beautiful set of Black Walnut grips I bought from chris872 on eBay. This guy does amazing work. Check him out.
Alright, enough typing, here's a few pics. Thanks as always for letting me share.
Mark

Last edited by 75Vette; 04-13-2018 at 08:58 AM.
The Following 33 Users Like Post: