View Single Post

Old 03-10-2018, 12:36 AM
US Veteran
Absent Comrade

Liked 5,261 Times in 1,885 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by akdude View Post
Lets see! Weighs less, shorter , thinner, easier to conceal and holds much more "Ammo"!

Sounds like an Upgrade to me! What's the old saying " If it looks like an Upgrade, carries like an Upgrade and shoots like an Upgrade then it's an "Upgrade"!
There's an old saying: the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence. Could it be an upgrade for you? Sure, if in fact it does all those things (weighs less, shorter, thinner, easier to conceal, and shoots better) but a couple of those things are subjective. What you think is easier to conceal and shoots better may not be the same to me. Length, weight, and width are all factual, of course, but how they "feel" to each person can vary. Some people actually like to conceal carry a full size 1911...and while I really like my SR1911 CMD, I don't want to carry it. Different strokes for different folks.

I don't criticize anyone for liking one gun more than another. I like what I have, and at this point in life, I'm content with what I have, and don't have any plans to change. I hope each gun owner has the luxury of owning a gun he really likes, and that works really well for him.
The Following 4 Users Like Post: