View Single Post

Old 03-10-2018, 11:50 AM

Liked 13,528 Times in 5,112 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwpercle View Post
Just keep your hands up and follow orders ....don't worry about "printing". If you are bothered about this this type scenario happening to you ....you might want to rethink your decision to carry a gun.
As the OP just let me say, I have carried a legal weapon since the early 1970s and years back a NRA instructor for the course my county makes all applicants take before they will issue a permit.

Best bet I have more carry time than most of the people on this forum and I live in the extremely anti gun peoples republic of NY. I understand about printing and my carry piece and where its carried is pretty well thought out. Many people in the city area see a gun/think they saw a gun they will call it in and many city type police are not what you can call gun friendly.

I'm not bothered by possible problems but I'm curious and rest assured things like that could catch any of us when where out and about. I threw this out for discussion and possibly a heads up as I never saw anything like this mention before.
Consider it a public service announcement!