View Single Post

Old 03-14-2018, 05:05 PM

Liked 48 Times in 44 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by akdude View Post
since the 365 is "Highly Touted" as a "Micro Pistol" which it is not!!!!

Was out of town and stopped by Smokey Mt. Guns &Ammo in Sevierville,Tn. and they had a bunch of the new/upgraded ones and i was shocked how big the thing(P365) actually is.

Compact yes, semi-compact maybe but "Micro" Compact No way in "He-l" to big to carry for me in my Blue Jeans, Cargo Pants maybe?
I never knew it was considered a Micro size pistol. To me it is mainly a direct competitor of the Shield and G43. I went with a Shield for an extra round and I can get a decent 2.5 finger grip on the frame w/ the flush mag. But I always grew curious of the G43 just because of the slightly smaller size.

I ended up modding the Shield grip (it is pretty thin) and can get a decent time on a Bill Drill w/ a Shield in 40 because of it. I shoot the Shield well overall, but can't help but be curious of something smaller (G43, now P365) but have more capacity than the Shield (and was the G43's downfall, without aftermarket mag extensions).

I don't pocket carry, I AIWB a Shield and a Glock 19 and while the Shield disappears in comparison, how much more would a smaller (G43 or P365) be...