View Single Post

Old 03-20-2018, 06:16 PM

Liked 441 Times in 81 Posts

Other than the inherent ease of carry of a J frame due to its shape, the P365 is really as easy to toss in a pocket. I carried mine on Saturday in an Uncle Mike pocket holster. No issues at all.

The 649 in my pictures above is a favorite of mine and I do still carry it regularly and shoot it often. It usually lives in an Ankle holster when I am in business attire and I pocket carry the little Bodyguard 380. If I am in jeans and a vest or untucked shirt, the P365 is my go to gun as it has proven itself reliable and accurate.

Makes me question why I still own a Glock 26, a Glock 43 or even a Glock 19 to tell you the truth. I find the little Sig to be quite good at the range. Something about the undercut of the trigger guard let's me get a really good grip on the gun. It just feels right and points well.

Mine is the updated version with the Xray sights by the way. I took it straight from the shop when I bought it to the range. No cleaning, no extra lube. I just checked it to see if the barrel was free of obstruction and let 'er rip for several hundred rounds of mixed ammo. I have an ammo can full of all types of ammo from 115 grain aluminum cases to +p+ hollowpoints. I loaded the mags with mixed ammo and it never had a problem.

It has eaten 100 rounds of Federal 124 gr HST as well and it is still flawless.

I hope it stays that way!

NQ

Last edited by No Quarter; 03-20-2018 at 06:20 PM.
The Following 8 Users Like Post: