View Single Post

Old 03-26-2018, 01:03 PM

Liked 17,203 Times in 5,637 Posts

AKdude: I have one on order. I refuse to pay the premium some dealers are trying to get right now, so there's no telling when I'll get it.

My experience with Sig Arms isn't as extensive as with S&W, but those who disparage their quality, I would submit that Sig has had fewer quality issues than many other companies. I've had zero quality issues with the Sigs I've owned and found them to be on a par with anyone else out there, with the possible exception of custom made arms, and superior to several. My first Sig, Model P228, has been a case study in what a medium-compact pistol should be. It's never failed to fire or feed anything I've put in the magazine, including some reduced power rounds I use in a modified HP for target use only. After buying this, I also bought a P230 (which I made the mistake of selling, and recently replaced with another one from a forum member). The fixed barrel 230 was capable of keeping everything in the black at 25 yards, certainly more than adequate for self defense. I've also owned or own a P210, a P220 and a P226. I will say the 226 did balk at target 9's but I certainly can't blame the pistol for that, since those rounds were never designed to work in that gun.

If the P365 is as good as my other Sigs have been, I'll be happy. And I'm betting it will be.