Thread: were shorty 9's
View Single Post

Old 03-28-2018, 12:46 AM

Liked 269 Times in 136 Posts
Default PC 9s

James:

It is widely agreed that S&W put out some of the most accurate 9mm PRODUCTION guns ever. Although I will concede the point that Performance Center guns MIGHT not be considered production guns. Examples of those are the 952 and PPC9. Sig P210s and some CZ variants can give them a run for their money. The Sig X5 or X6 might be in there too but I have seen comparison tests showing the P210 and the Smiths I mentioned are more accurate. Browning High Powers do not even enter the discussion. If you are talking about modified guns then most any gun can be made extremely accurate by a super high end gunsmith. Not just my opinion though. Go look on Glocktalk or 1911 forums. There are some folks there (and here) who have tested the most accurate 9mm semi autos they could find and the Smiths came out on top.

I think I have heard your claims on this forum before about BHPs but the guns you mentioned appeared to be all non production guns.

But I am willing to be enlightened. Show me some links to tests of production BHPs doing better than 1.5 inches at 50 yards and I will be impressed.