View Single Post

Old 03-28-2018, 10:11 PM

Liked 289 Times in 166 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsn View Post
wc, with regard to the -use- of a .357 snub in a civilian self defense shooting; I am of the opinion that a prosecutor would have little difficulty in convincing a jury that one who used this gun/caliber was reckless for the reasons anyone who has shot this platform with the magnum ammo is aware of.

The platform that is chosen, the caliber of the handgun and the amount of ammo that one has available show intent-mindset, I am convinced of this.

Should you prefer the .357 then good for you-I think you're nuts and really hope that you don't need that second shot especially if it is a very quickly needed second shot.

The Mrs. left today with her .22 wmr and there is no doubt in my mind that she has all the bases covered.

I fully support the right of anyone to legally carry any gun they wish regardless of how over gunned and over ammo capacity I think they are.

Remember 'we' will require less than 2 at about arms length away and that is IF simply showing the wheelie doesn't take care of the problem.
You make a lot of statements without any supporting evidence.