View Single Post

Old 03-30-2018, 01:22 PM
Banned

Liked 4,324 Times in 1,793 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by richbuff View Post
Every 20,000 thousand blocks I walk in nice residential neighborhoods, I have to do a defensive display. This is once every 5.5 months. Every 80,000 blocks, a defensive discharge. Local law persons says I can avoid legal trouble by choosing to go to the hospital first, instead of choosing to get into legal trouble to avoid a certain trip to the hospital.
I would walk somewhere else. And also stop telling people online. Especially the "defensive display" part. That's kind of bizarre if you're talking about a dog, and pretty much a prosecutor's dream.

This isn't the first time this has come up, dude. A gun isn't a license to make bad decisions. Yes, rah-rah-rah, this is America and I should be allowed to walk wherever I want. I still don't walk through such fine local attractions as Arbor Hill or Crossgates Mall, because such a thing is frankly foolish. Having to draw a gun is a loss, and not something to be proudly boasting about on the interwebz.

One of these days, you're going to screw up, and a jury's going to nail you to a wall when they hear that after all these incidents, and all the times police contacted you, you kept doing the same damn thing.

Either that, or you're just trolling. Which I would find easier to believe than somebody being this bad at learning a lesson.
The Following 10 Users Like Post: