View Single Post

Old 03-30-2018, 10:11 PM

Liked 594 Times in 290 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH4 View Post
Never a fan of the Tyler adapters - always thought different grips to be a better solution. However, I acquired one that came on a 2.5” 66. Liking the retro look, I’ve yet to remove it.

I can only say I hope you don't remove the grips! I am a bit biased as I LOVE magna grips passionately! I really dig the look with the T grip as well. I started to fall in love with the old revolvers about a year ago and during that time I was actually really surprised to see how many people took the magnas off in favor of aftermarket grips, especially rubbers. To each their own, and I wouldn't try to change anyone's mind, but as I started looking into these guns I sincerely feel that they are as classic as the guns themselves. They are so simple and yet so cool looking. I have larger hands and they fit my hands really well even without the T grip. I personally feel that the target grips are almost too big. I like to be able to wrap my hand all the way around the grip. J frame round butt Smiths are a little on the smaller side, but square butt J frames are a perfect fit and anything bigger as well. I guess maybe I'm sentimental or something but your gun looks amazing to me just the way it is. Very nice gun!
The Following User Likes This Post: