View Single Post

Old 03-31-2018, 09:08 AM

Liked 3,496 Times in 1,486 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnystrom View Post
I think the people that ordered from Brownell's have a legitimate gripe. I suspect they ordered from them for a couple of reasons.
1. Their price $499
2. Their reputation
So far I have heard nobody say they have received one from Brownells. Other dealers have been getting them in bunches of 12-18. Mine has a factory sticker date of March 13 and I was shooting it on March 16 along with the 17 other people that had a small deposit to get on a list at my LGS.

Brownells has caught a lot of flack for not being able to fill orders while so many others have and I would be reasonably sure they wish they would have never taken any pre-orders for this gun.
I guess I don't get the validity of the "gripe". I'm sure that Brownells would like to sell every product they have listed, including the Sig P365. If someone who put one on backorder wants to buy one locally, they can and cancel with Brownells. I'm sure the low price is what attracted the potential customers. I'm also pretty sure that the folks who ordered the P365 aren't desperate for a weapon for personal protection, so what's the rush? It just reflects the immature "instant gratification" attitudes of our current society.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: