View Single Post

Old 04-02-2018, 09:56 AM

Liked 2,220 Times in 1,031 Posts

I truly love these target single shots I probabaly will never actualy own one and definitely will never own several or what could be called a collection or one that would be of historic significance .I said that to say this the more I know learn the more I realize how much I didnt know as I am finding out that a lot of information I was told wasn't information but speculation ( not by you guys ) but now I am finding that even some of the speculation I was taught wasn't even speculation but out right guessing or worse . So anyway cool cool gun thanks for posting and as always thanks for the experts who give so freely of their information and give highly educated speculation and are honest enough to tell us which is which .Ya see I am a shooter of a break action target pistol not a S&W but I do love to stand and shoot one handed old school gentlemanly like just to imagine what it was like back then . So when I started reading the threads about the S &W targets single shots I was just well blown away .I don't compete anymore many folks I have shot against would say I didn't " compete " much back in the 70s either lol but I still shoot as much as possible and am I terested in the history of the sport as well and your posts and information help give a little insight into this interest of mine .Will I ever own a " target" like you guys collect ? Don't know maybe someday but seriously thanks for posting these cool guns and thanks for the information you guys put out and thanks for being truly honest about what you know what you think you may know and what you are speculating about and the well spoken reasoning behind said speculation .Good day gentleman the sun is out and there are some targets calling but today I will be shooting one hand old school " pretending" mine is a break action S&W with historic provenance .
The Following User Likes This Post: