View Single Post

Old 04-02-2018, 11:10 PM

Liked 686 Times in 357 Posts
Default I would seriously consider alternatives

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdw View Post
I'm a dog lover and own a beautiful 1 year old black lab. I walk him almost every morning. It's a one mile trip around the block and back to my house.

I have a neighbor who keeps two pit bulls in a very small fence with very little out time that I know of. Every morning when we approach their home they bark ferociously as we pass by. If they were to somehow get out of that fence I feel pretty sure either I or my lab would be attacked, probably both.

That's why I carry a shield 45 every morning. If they get out and come running towards me I'm not going to try and figure out if they are just bluffing or if they will stop short or if I'm going to take a bite to the arm... as soon as I feel comfortable with the shot... adios....no second thoughts at all, they are going down.
If you can walk across the street, I'd do it. Heck, maybe alternate my route. I realize you shouldn't have to do that but it may be worth it. For one thing, maybe you'll get a few extra steps and your pooch will get some more quality time with you.

It sucks that people seem to get their jollies trying to intimidate innocent folk.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: