View Single Post

Old 04-05-2018, 11:44 AM

Liked 9,470 Times in 4,391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidsix View Post
I think they are particularly slick and pretty, and some of the smoothest-shooting .380s on the market. They are remarkably common in civilian and police holsters in Italy, and the three of four of them I shot over there were very accurate and reliable.
A co-worker here in Maine has one (nickel double stack) and carries it most every day as his primary CCW. Previously he carried a Beretta 1934 .32 so to him this is a massively powerful handgun haha!
I like them very much, and if one came along at a reasonable price I would scoop it up in a second. I too have Beretta 92 series guns and think the 85/85 FS pistols are very cool.
Thanks for the review! I'm not surprised that it would have been a popular cop gun in Italy... but I'll bet that plastic is now the order of the day there just as it is here.

No question that I am a Beretta fan. I wish more of them were on our MA approved handgun roster. Turns out that the 84FS *is* on the roster so even if this nickel-plated one sells before I'm in a position to make an offer on it, I could always keep an eye out for a blued one.