View Single Post

Old 04-05-2018, 03:28 PM

Liked 4,674 Times in 2,062 Posts

That was interesting to hear. I haven't been to a movie theater in or around Houston in many years so I now wonder is this happening in or around Houston.
I don't know how I could tell the guy over there where I would be sitting till I was inside the theater though.

I do think I could probably leave my gun in my car and still feel safe doing so going into that theater. But then I thought what about when I was leaving the theater and I didn't have my gun for protection on me. A real nut job knowing the theater scans for guns might think those coming out of theater could be easy pickings. LOL But that might cause him, like in your case, to be surprised by someone having a gun.

Stopping gun violence, mass shootings, could be greatly slowed without to much effort but that obviously isn't the desire wanted. I would feel much safer going into a theater that protects people like the one you described. Same thing in schools.....it is about time schools weren't safe zones for shooters. Some people just can't get past ignorance I guess.
The Following User Likes This Post: