View Single Post

Old 04-07-2018, 12:11 PM

Liked 1,654 Times in 585 Posts

Wise A, After several thousand rounds I did round that little square plastic link. And just as you mention I did it because I was in too big a hurry when changing turrets. As you say, it is pretty obvious if that happens because the handle will just flop up and down doing nothing more than raising or lowering the ram. Personally I think that the Lee Turret presses are an exceptional value and even a good choice for novice loaders. With the indexing rod lifted out it can be used as a single stage press if so desired and for those of us who shoot a lot it can easily load 3 rounds per minute even at a careful and casual pace. I imagine that my Lee press will outlive me as after several thousand rounds it shows no wear signs what so ever. For a little over 100 bucks it's an exceptional value. I worried about the powder dropper when I first got it (the Auto- Disc Pro) but have found that my favorite powders (ball powders) actually meter quite consistently. It sounds like you either have one now or had one in the past yourself.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: