View Single Post

Old 04-07-2018, 10:56 PM

Liked 2,655 Times in 611 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon651 View Post
"Wouldn't want to sell a brother one of those spares would you?"

Well, I kind of figured that question was coming...

Tell you what, I have two sets of 4506 (no dash) slide stops and side plate assemblies for your pistol.

That being said, what should I charge you for one? Let's see...

Your handle is "Trooper224" so it may be safe to presume that you are a LE officer of some sort. Unfortunately, I am a retired Fire Captain - and you should know the 'intensity' of the rivalry between FD and PD. Never knew an LEO in all his or her life to pay for a cup of coffee at any fire station I've been at in over 29 years. Hmmm...

That being said, if you drop $10 into the coffee fund at your local fire station then I'll take $20 for the set - which is a deal at twice the price.

Send me a private email so we can exchange info we don't want posted in public (you should be able to do that through this forum by clicking on my name) and I'll get the parts out to you on Monday.
You are correct, soon to be retired State Trooper. I now like you fire guys a little better. Hey, my son-in-law's one of you guys, so we're kind of related in a seven degrees of Kevin Bacon kind of way. Can't say how much I appreciate it.

Forget coffee, if it works I'll buy pizza all'round for the local fire station!

Last edited by Trooper224; 04-07-2018 at 11:11 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: