View Single Post

Old 04-08-2018, 10:47 AM

Liked 3,495 Times in 1,485 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug M. View Post
Valid point as to some events. However, the people to whom I am referring are well respected professionals in the firearms industry, some of whom I have known for years, and the forum on which the discussion was had is not tolerant of the kind of idiocy to which you refer. The experience I had with buying a brand new Sig (239) a few years ago was telling - it was so far from what I had ordered that the dealer refused it. I bought a used one a couple years ago, and it serves its purpose ... but most of the Sigs I would consider if I cared for one would be the older German made ones.
I'm not a Sig fan, but the P365 looks like a game changer. If I shoot it a lot and it functions reliably, is accurate, controllable and has a decent trigger it will be my EDC. I'll rely on the internet for stupid pet tricks. BTW, I owned a Glock, but it wasn't for me, although I think it is a very good pistol, despite the reports of KABOOMS! I'm thinking that people are taking relatively small things and blowing them way out of proportion. It seems like the current negative trend regarding just about everything in today's society.

Last edited by BE Mike; 04-08-2018 at 11:26 AM.