Thread: Sig 1911 Q's
View Single Post

Old 04-09-2018, 02:55 PM

Liked 219 Times in 107 Posts
Default Sig 1911 Q's

Hey all. Im thinking about getting a 1911 in 45acp. Kinda(very) late to the 1911 party, but have many semi-auto's and many revolvers in different calibers. I'm interested in the Sig 1911 45 Stx or the discontinued( so im told) 1911 45 TTT model. I have looked at Springfield 1911's also, so not out of the question either. I've seen both brands listed as Ca Comp. Is there any difference in the CA models over the regular or it just meets the DOJ guidelines? Prices are sometimes better on the CA models so id like to know if I should stay away or not? (I'm in WI) Back to the real subject of the Sig models. Anyone have one of the Sig models in question, or can provide any pro AND cons on getting either? Their are a few differences in the two models,( Ambi safety, SS controls vs black, etc).But essentiallly appear to be the same gun, just the cosmetics changed. They're a little more pricey than some models out there, but don't want to play the I shoulda game. Thanks in advance for the help. Ron