View Single Post

Old 04-09-2018, 04:05 PM

Liked 9,908 Times in 2,006 Posts
Default SOLD: FS/FT STEALTH ARMS 80% 1911 COMPLETE BUILD KIT

Ever thought you might want to build your own 1911? Here’s your chance. As an 80% build kit, no FFL is required. I can ship it directly to you. This is the sort of gun some people call a “ghost gun” because it has no serial number unless you apply your own. You are responsible for determining if it is legal to own in your state.

This kit includes everything listed below. The slide is bead-blasted stainless, the frame is 7075 heat treated aluminum, the barrel is stainless, and most of the remaining parts are black. Everything is brand new and unused. The quality of these parts is impressive. Pictures are below all the text.

Text from Stealth Arms website: “Every single part needed to complete a Stealth Arms 80% 1911 build. All parts are Fully CNC Machined. There are NO cast or injection molded parts.”

The full retail price for the kit on the SA website is $1,095 and includes:
  • Grip Bushings and Screws
  • Grips
  • 11 (all) Piece Pin Set
  • 7 (all) Piece Spring Set
  • Mainspring Housing
  • Grip Safety
  • Thumb Safety
  • Slide Stop
  • Trigger (adjustable)
  • Sear
  • Disconnector
  • Plunger Tube
  • Hammer
  • Hammer Strut
  • Mag Catch Assembly
  • Ejector
  • Slide
  • Barrel, Barrel bushing, Link and Pin
  • Recoil Guide
  • Extractor
  • Firing Pin Stop
  • Firing Pin
  • Novak Fixed Sights
  • 8 Rnd Magazine
  • Government Model Frame (7075 Heat Treated Aluminum)

I will also include the 1911 Phantom Jig ($200 value):

Text from the Stealth Arms website: “Introducing Stealth Arms' revolutionizing Phantom Jig! Stealth Arms has made it dummy proof to complete an 1911 80% Frame WITHOUT the need for a milling machine! With our patent pending Phantom Jig, you will have everything needed to bring your 1911 80% Frame to completion and ready to accept parts.

You now only need 3 pieces of equipment to completely finish your 1911 80% Frame:
  • Vise
  • Drill Press or Drill
  • Stealth Arms' 1911 Phantom Jig (which utilizes 2 custom carbide cutters to aid the user in precisely cutting the slide rails and barrel seat)”

Also included is the Stealth Arms Plunger Tube Staking Tool, which allows you to firmly stake the plunger tube onto the frame.

All of this would cost over $1,300 plus shipping. I am looking for $800 cash or to trade it all for one of the two following guns in very good shooter condition or better.
  • 686-4 plus (7 shot) with a 6 inch barrel
  • 629-3 with full lug 5 inch barrel
  • Possibly other 357, 44, or 45 Colt S&W revolvers

PM me if you wish to offer a trade or have questions.

All forum rules apply. Respond in this thread only with “I’ll take it” and follow it up with a PM to me.

Last edited by Shark Bait; 04-19-2018 at 08:07 AM.