View Single Post

Old 04-11-2018, 02:37 AM

Liked 48 Times in 44 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeppo View Post
I put my name on two different dealer's lists as soon as I learned of the P365. I figured I'd either like it or flip it when I actually got the chance to hold one and eventually fire it. Although I'm also a Shield owner/lover, I was intrigued by what the Sig appears to offer.

Fast forward from January to a couple weeks ago and I had a chance to meet a prominent forum member at a LGS. They had a demo P365 and I got the first chance to feel and dry fire it. I liked it at first glance. However, until I get mine home (should be around 12 hours from now), compare it to my Shield 2.0, and others that I love and finally shoot it; who knows?
I love my Shield, but thought of *replacing it for the P365 before even holding one.

Got my hands on a P365 and did just as well on it's (basically) first range day.

Both are winners, can't go wrong either way. With that said, I can't see myself getting rid of the Shield. The worst that would happen is I shoot the P365 more often and the Shield gets neglected.