View Single Post

Old 04-11-2018, 09:21 AM

Liked 151 Times in 63 Posts

I'm amazed at these threads about the P365 on multiple different forums. I'm not amazed that the threads exist. I'm amazed at how many, usually intelligent members, state that they "don't get it" and that the P365 is nothing new. This is called being intentionally obtuse. I'm a huge M&P guy and own most forms of the M&P. I'm also a big Glock guy, owning at least one in every caliber except the 42. Having said that, and not being a Sig guy, I at least "get it". Assuming the bugs I read about exist, Sig will work them out. If and when that happens, personal fit notwithstanding, the P365 will (does?) offer more than any other slim9/compact9 on the market. Will it replace my Shield/PPSM2/G43? I don't know; but, assuming a similar comfort level and shootability level and being as objective as I can be, yes. If not, then no. If some fellow gun people had their way, there would be no innovation in the gun industry because they may need to change their minds. Doing so does not call in to question the choices you made in the past. Competition and innovation in the gun industry only benefit us.
The Following 7 Users Like Post: