View Single Post

Old 04-11-2018, 04:18 PM

Liked 46 Times in 26 Posts

I too have had my 365 for a little more than a week. I’ve run about 750 rounds through it without any problems. I wear a size xxl gloves and and actually like the grip of the 365. I like that I feel like I ha e a more stable purchase on the gun. This coming from also owning a shield 2.0 and a Glock 43.

The shield has been my edc bc I like it more than the 43 and am more accurate Ruth the shield. I won’t say that the 365 outshoot the shield, but it’s on par with it. Both FOR ME shoot better than the 43, and I shoot the Glock 26 fantastic.

It’s an amazing package for size and round count. I like it a lot. It’s been my edc since putting 500 worry free rounds through. I’m not seeing any unusual wearing on the sig. this is my first sig, I own many smiths and glocks, but this is a sweet little package with a lot of rounds, especially for its size.

As to the mags, I love the 12 round for when shooting and doing drills but prefer the 10 round flush mag for carry.

Best of luck for those getting their hands on one and hope it too is worry free.

Rick