View Single Post

Old 04-12-2018, 08:26 AM

Liked 7,084 Times in 3,003 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALADIN85020 View Post
I think the 67-1 is the ideal .38 special revolver - it's really the famed Model 15 dressed in stainless steel. I recently finished an article on this breed, which will be appearing in a future Blue Press. I like the dash one for relocating the gas shield to the cylinder, and it still sports the refined "pinned" barrel. Couldn't be finer. Here's a pic of mine for reference on the factory stocks.

John

The pictured revolver is in a bit nicer condition than the one
I am going to buy.. I think it shows a bit more use than yours. From my recollection no end shake and the gun is tight. I had it in hand a couple of weeks ago. He just got around to pricing it. I am not a real fan of SS firearms. I have been looking for s nice M-15 for a while and they are hard to find around here at a better price. I don't do GB or other online sellers. Kinda like being able to hold what I want to buy. I have a 66 in the box and a 686 I will probably sell or trade off for another revolver in blue. I got a set of K frame magnas at the auction two weeks ago that I will switch out onto the 67. Forgot about the pic for the model 19 with the Python barrel. We had a goober dog get nailed by a black and white "kitty"(2nd time in a little more than a month). Had to get him de-skunked. Terrible odor!! I'll post that pic today though.