View Single Post

Old 04-12-2018, 12:33 PM
US Veteran

Liked 50,516 Times in 6,022 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeet 028 View Post
The pictured revolver is in a bit nicer condition than the one
I am going to buy.. I think it shows a bit more use than yours. From my recollection no end shake and the gun is tight. I had it in hand a couple of weeks ago. He just got around to pricing it. I am not a real fan of SS firearms. I have been looking for s nice M-15 for a while and they are hard to find around here at a better price. I don't do GB or other online sellers. Kinda like being able to hold what I want to buy. I have a 66 in the box and a 686 I will probably sell or trade off for another revolver in blue. I got a set of K frame magnas at the auction two weeks ago that I will switch out onto the 67. Forgot about the pic for the model 19 with the Python barrel. We had a goober dog get nailed by a black and white "kitty"(2nd time in a little more than a month). Had to get him de-skunked. Terrible odor!! I'll post that pic today though.
I have nothing against the Model 15s. They are perhaps a bit harder to maintain their good looks, as they are blued rather than stainless. Like you, I also like the blue finish, which in the more modern guns seems to have degraded in quality. I looked a long time for this Model 15-3, which left the factory in May of 1971, but I don't shoot it much - the condition is very nice indeed.

John