View Single Post

Old 04-12-2018, 02:42 PM

Liked 1,653 Times in 809 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachogrande View Post
NO, but it might make things more interesting at airports & such.
Show me where I made ANY suggestion to take ANY action. Tactical pens are NOT A WEAPON because they can write, is like saying belt buckle "knives" are NOT KNIVES, cuz they can hold your pants up. Keep telling yourself they were not intended/designed from the ground up as a weapon. Eventually you may convince yourself. Me thinks many of you dost protest too much. I'm gonna go make some popcorn in my tactical popcorn maker.
Heavy duty pens have been made for a long time with metal housing long before the word tactical was put to everything to make a tactikewl buck. A pen is not a knife, that is apples to oranges. A knife is intended to cut, a pen to write, besides the knife belt buckle would still be a belt buckle designed to carry a knife even if it did not have a knife in it. You seem to be suggesting banning the buckle because it can carry a knife. That gets back to the tactical pants, they can carry a number of options of weapons, including a expensive gentleman's pen which are usually dangerous if used improperly. You seem to be hung up on the word tactical.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: