View Single Post

Old 04-14-2018, 06:07 PM

Liked 238 Times in 95 Posts
Default If the rifling on this pistol is bad, I wish all my pistols were this bad.

I finally got to the range today with my $300 Mod. 915.

I was worried that the rifling might somewhat worn abd posted a thread here about it.p

There was no need to worry. I shot 6 diff. brands off ammo through it, maybe 175rds from Win.White Box to Fed. HST. It shot accurately and I had no failures of any kind.

Like the man said, "If you could shove beer cans in a 915 mag, it'd shoot them too."

I'm more than satisfied with the accuracy. Of course the pistol liked the most expensive stuff best, the Fed. HST. And it didn't like the much more affordable Win. White Box. That's life, I guess.

So it's gonna be Win. White for the range and Fed. HST for home.

It had some fat Hogue grips on it when I got it.. Didn't like 'em much. I got some original grips from a member here (thank you). And I'll be damned if they didn't come in the mail while I was at the range.

I already put them on (with instructions and some trial and error) and they feel MUCH BETTER.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to get back to the range pretty quick and see if they do anything for my accuracy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180414_171547.jpg (75.8 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg 20180414_171626.jpg (71.4 KB, 60 views)

Last edited by mikem; 04-14-2018 at 09:35 PM.
The Following 4 Users Like Post: