View Single Post

Old 04-14-2018, 10:36 PM

Liked 1,375 Times in 451 Posts
Default Just wondering M13-2 ?

I am considering a 50 mile drive to see a M13-2 4" original nickel finish supposedly unfired revolver I wasn't in the market for but have interest in due to condition and the fact I believe it may have value as a collector. Seller states the gun has not been fired in the 15 years he has owned it but that is the hook as to why I might take the drive. I have only seen a couple of cell phone pics and it could well be but the correct labeled box is a little rough, I would guess 60% without paperwork. The nickel is truly in amazing shape along with what appear new grips he has confirmed belong to the gun. He is asking $575 and states that is his best price. I am not intrigued by a M13 normally but could use a nice M10 in my collection which this could suffice. Any one with experience with the value of a M13-2 nickel 98% with a box no papers please feel free to chime in. It would be greatly appreciated. I get the feeling the seller is at the high end of the price spectrum but don't normally shop the M13 and I know they are less in supply than the M10. Thank You