View Single Post

Old 04-18-2018, 09:22 AM
US Veteran

Liked 244 Times in 102 Posts

I got an extended slide release and an engraved slide end cap for my SD40VEfrom NDZ Performance. The slide release is great. Custom Firearm Accessories & Aftermarket Parts | NDZ Performance and they sell on E-Bay.

I have two leather holsters for my .40 from Versacarry. The first one I got is a reversible left on right hand ISW or OSW carry that is really only good for OWB. The other is a lefty IWB holster that work OK, quick to draw from, but hard to reholster.

One of the ones I like the best is a We the People IWB kydex holster. Using the shoe pad trick it's very comfortable, but I'm not wild about the plastic clip. I does stay tight in the waistband.

The one I like the most is the kydex light tuck IWB holster from Vedder. The shoe pad made it very comfortable and I like the click that tells me the pistol is fully in the holster. I did have a hard time drawing the pistol with it in the highest position, so to move it up a little I could only use one one of the two holes to mount the metal clip to the holster. It works fine now. I have to see if I can drill another hole so I can use two screws again.