View Single Post

Old 04-18-2018, 06:02 PM

Liked 1,159 Times in 387 Posts

Well I like it! It's got flahsh, pee-zazz. From what I've read online, the few tiny lasers available for the platform are, uh, "problematic" at best, so you may have to pass on the 20 yard hostage rescue shots. I can see having a pocket holster that would accommodate the bayo, I imagine it'd have to be homemade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark Marine View Post
Not the gun to "Mexican carry", that's for sure.
Or smuggle into prison...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigggbbruce View Post
Not at all.. hypothetical.. but let's say you are being confronted, and your being watched for a sign a gun or knife is present.

Strong hand doesn't move until weak hand presents and fires.

Gizmo..?? I can place a 1000+ FPS round dead center mass..are you interested in the receiving end of that.. I think not.
Or you could just pocket carry something in a service caliber like .45 or even a lil' caliber like 9mm, and your first move would be a serious one. Always initiate with your heaviest weapon; I heard that somewhere, working for Uncle Sam. I spoze given typical street thug reactions to shots going off, you could use the pea shooter for what is essentially a warning shot to send them packing.

I always shake my head when I see the old "I never met anybody who would stand in front of it and let me shoot them" type of comments. They wouldn't want you throwing apple pies at them either, that doesn't mean it's a good choice for a fight.

Having said all that, I can definitely see carrying a mini revolver as a second or even third piece. Hereabouts your CCW permit is good for any type or number of pistolas, the only caveat given in the required class was to spread them out on your person so you don't walk with a pronounced list!