View Single Post

Old 04-18-2018, 06:04 PM

Liked 480 Times in 167 Posts

2 years ago there was an old pickup outside my garage..it was midnight and storming..i have a long drive and very private...i knew he was up to no good...grabbed a gun and hit the garage opener as the truck was right outside it. rushed the truck and pointed my gun at the drivers head...SURPRISE....there were 2 of them. the other was hooking up my new trailer to the old truck..didn't see the second one out the front door window...I did absolutely EVERYTHING WRONG!....the only thing i did right was not to shoot. You guys with light triggers and no safeties are asking for trouble if it happens to you. The truck peeled out of my driveway with the second guy barely inside the truck. He must have seen my gun. lucky i didn't get shot first. I didn't think, i was just mad. THEN i called 911. That was really stupid not to call right away. Should have let them drive off with my trailer and follow. They were eventually caught in another home burglary. Things sure don't go as planned during a home invasion or burglary. By the way, our bassett hound caught them coming down the driveway with lights off as i was already sleeping. Dogs are very good security systems.