View Single Post

Old 04-18-2018, 11:39 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wow! This is a tough little problem to solve: picking out my edc! I've read plenty good about both the Original & the 2.0 (lots of fans of the 2.0 over the Original. But others say there really isn't that great a difference & that the $ savings on the Original makes it the better buy) so about the only way I'm gonna know which trigger I like better is to get each in my hand & try 'em out. Since this piece will be for life/death use (God forbid) & training I will probably go with a blackened-out rear & something good for both day/night on the front. I've been reading that if one were to have to shoot for sd it's highly likely there would be no need nor time to use any sights: your assailant would be so close that the larger factors at play would be one's ability to get the gun in the fight b4 being incapacitated, and keeping one's sh_t together well enough to put rounds on target. And lots of guys are saying that were you to need sights for target acquisition it's likely only the front would be required. This all sounds good to me so for now that's how I'm gonna play it. I have heard the 2.0 tends to be a bit uncomfortable against bare skin & have a habit of grabbing clothes, but I've also read that sanding the grip on the 2.0 can eliminate these issues.