View Single Post

Old 04-19-2018, 05:39 PM

Liked 86 Times in 51 Posts

I got to try a 365 with a buddy out in the desert this morning. We traded pistols, he tried my Shield 45 and I tried his P365 9MM...

I felt myself that I didn't much care for the very small grip of the 365. It didn't naturally point very well for ME as compared with the Shield. As far as concealment there isn't much difference. As far as the round count the 365 for sure has a lot of of teeny-tiny bullets in that magazine. But, the .45 was more accurate and easier to shoot in my hands, as well as throwing a heavier projectile. I prefer the Shield.

My buddy agreed that he probably would get a Shield in .45 instead of the Sig but he THOUGHT that it would be much more snappy and harder to carry concealed. He should have tried one....

I like the Sig just fine. It's a very nice pistol with a very high capacity for such a small pistol. It functioned well, though I had a stoppage within a few rounds probably due to my grip on the little bugger ... I don't think it was a flaw in the pistol's design or anything, it's just that I think I'd have to get used to the grip and such.

I'll stick with the Shield 45. My favorite EDC of all time ....
The Following 5 Users Like Post: