View Single Post

Old 04-20-2018, 09:32 PM

Liked 19 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by triaxle View Post
My gun shop guy has a mint little Kimber stainless 357 and a nice mint Smith Scandium 357 both are mint guns , I have a lot of holster rigs for J frame guns , upside down shoulder rigs , Desantis speed scab , belt rigs , I think may fir both guns , which one should I get ???????? are Kimber 357 good to go ????
I've been a .357 magnum fan for 25+ years (I've owned 7 Ruger GP100's and 3 SP101's) and had the chance to shoot a Kimber K6 .357 revolver about 3 weeks ago...I've shot a lot of .357 magnum revolvers over the years...and all I can say is, "WOOOOOOOOOOOW"! on the Kimber!

Accuracy = It shot to point-of-aim...consistently!
DAO Trigger = VERY Nice! Smooth cylinder rotation, a nice short 'set' point (when the cylinder locks-in)...and then from there, onto a clean, crisp break!
Felt Recoil = Managable...and one would be able to shoot repeatedly at the range!
Grip = I would probably want one with a small place for the pinky finger...but that's a personal preference!

Q: Would I feel comfortable CC-ing and shooting a small, 6-shot revolver for home / personal defense?
A: Absolutely!

Between the two you are comparing, for concealed carry duty...I would recommend the Kimber K6 in a heart-beat!

Last edited by Amishman44; 04-20-2018 at 09:55 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: