View Single Post

Old 04-21-2018, 04:22 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 2,549 Times in 1,145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric375 View Post
I have had a 3953 DA only for about 35 years. Bought used in excellent condition. Only thing done to it is replace the factory sights with Novak night sights. Enjoy shooting this gun and always impressed with it's performance. I have it in my carry rotation and have confidence in it's ability to function and hit where it's pointed. Indoor range yesterday with a 25 yard timed and rapid fire target at 30 feet. Geco, Aguilla, and Winchester Forged 115 grain FMJ. Sights at 6 O'clock and shot a ragged hole from the bottom of the X to the Mid 9 ring dead centered. It's a real shooter! Trigger is very smooth and feels lighter than it probably is. Consistent pull and is just like a good DA revolver. Easy to shoot well and places the rounds on the front sight. Feeds anything I've run thru it and is a favorite gun of mine. So question is , Why no Love for a 3953?
Just some corrections,

1. The 3953 is DAO not DA

2. I purchased my 3953 new in 1991 and as I remember that was either the first or second year, but I am positive they have NOT been around 35 years.

Lot's of love for the 3953 here, as it is my carry weapon of choice.

Sorry for the interruption, carry on.
The Following User Likes This Post: