Thread: gun belts
View Single Post

Old 04-30-2018, 12:32 PM

Liked 3,903 Times in 1,519 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout789 View Post
AG Custom Leather Gun Belts . CCW Belts Made to Order in the USA
Been wearing one these folks ready to ship models for over a year. I carry a 3 inch 1911 OWB and it works great.
I've been wearing an AG Custom Gunleather double thickness leather belt for quite a few years now, and have bought each of my sons and my wife one as well. These have no stiffener between the laminated two pieces of leather and they have held up extremely well for me. They have also carried a reasonably heavy EDC and an extra magazine or ammo every day of their use. Mine were ordered plain leather with two rows of stitching toward the outer edges all around, except for another which I happened upon that the owner had outgrown and which fit me. I later ordered the same belt with the basketweave stamping just for the looks which I like very much.

The owner has been extremely accomodating and has provided excellent and quick service after talking with me and answering all my questions very well. He is an excellent vendor who provides great customer service and very good products, in my experience. Take a look at the website and see what you think. You can buy cheaper belts and more expensive ones, but I don't think you can buy a better belt if you carry a handgun.