View Single Post

Old 05-01-2018, 05:26 PM
US Veteran

Liked 13,054 Times in 4,535 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDog72 View Post
I fear... before long, Texas, will not be fit for us Texans anymore. If I remember right, 80,000 families move here from blue states every year.

Maybe Wyoming is in my future.
Texas will be purple in two years, watch and see. Sad, but true. Californians in the zillions, never mind folks from NY and Illinois.

Quote:
Maybe I am confused but it seems the OP is saying that since this is the way they do in NYC, that it’s okay in Dallas.
I realize that a lot of people have moved to Texas from outside but it seems like things sure have changed

That is not what I was saying. All I was saying is that this is becoming widespread and since so many of us fly a lot we are getting inured to it.

Plus I thought it was humorous that they literally KNEW some of us were carrying concealed and wanted to know where we sat - I admit that simply was non-offensive to me. Then, again, my house burned to the ground last week and here I am at a computer typing thoughts about security and guns and such. Basically, I am quite imperturbable in a great many ways and I don't get offended easily.

So maybe it's just me..........
The Following User Likes This Post: