View Single Post

Old 05-03-2018, 06:33 AM

Liked 2,220 Times in 1,031 Posts

I'm no expert and the local gun guys love me as they know I will pay too much for a gun I like in a heartbeat ,now personaly I am having an affair with 44s without my fist love 32/20s knowing it but if I were looking a 45 to carry and use I wouldn't hesitate at 4 to 5 hundred . Now keep in mind when I say carry and use I'm not talking concealed carry about town ect I talking extended anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of weeks of woods rambling rough camping carrying all equipment ect on foot rain cold sweat heat not the kind of thing you want to expose a collector gun to that would be a great candidate for such or a great fighting self defense gun .I wouldn't change a thing except the grips as they are too nice to get messed up I probabaly cowboy it up with some Grasshorns and carry it ,shoot it might even drop it but heck it's rugged .Enjoy it do t worry about cost ,value ect as quoting a famous member here " it's only money "For my purposes I would probabaly keep the lanyard ring and add some para cord to it but like I said that's just how I am .Oh yea I wanted to add a handful of tools and small kit of parts and a little know how you can keep that gun going for years .

Last edited by S&WsRsweet; 05-03-2018 at 06:47 AM.
The Following User Likes This Post: