View Single Post

Old 05-04-2018, 06:52 AM

Liked 2,220 Times in 1,031 Posts

I still say don't worry about the cost and money unless you are in the gun business .I have bought a couple of guns thru the years and honestly some I bought cheap some I paid too much but the ones I liked I have kept and enjoyed so you have to look at your guns like any form of entertainment fun costs money sometimes for the price of a movie and a meal each weak or pay per view sporting events you can obtain quite a gun collection thru the years. If you run with wild women though don't give that up until you are like me and just have to some things even override guns lol . Just kidding seriously you seem to like the gun for what it is just get some ammo and enjoy it get your money's worth that way . Look I have an old model 10 beater I bought for a couple hundred bucks I probabaly ran a thousand reloads thru it in a year or so then I sold it to a guy for 150 bucks but just think I got several hundred dollars of fun out of that gun . I'm a different kind of expert I'm not looking to make a profit don't care what my kids sell em for when Im gone I like guns ,they are my hobbie and enjoyment now some of em love like my great uncles o,d 32/20 money can't buy it ,some of em I thought I would love but didn't and guess what they got traded or sold but I don't sit around and thing oh goodness I lost two hundred dollars on that gun if two hi dred bucks makes that much difference you should have bought gold or silver and stashed it or put it in a money market or a Federaly Insured savings account . I'm not knocking guns as an investment some do quite well but if they used the time they spend getting educated enough to do quite well they will tell you they could have done quite well with any other investment . Mark this down as education yea that's it like college but a heck of a lot more fun and no hangovers lol. Seriously man trust me ENJOY stop worrying about the deal other deals will come along and you will be more educated and you will get your chance to say hey guys look what I got for small $$$ and everyone will smile and say great just great why didn't I see that to ourselves of course ,but until then stick with us ,buy you some moon clips and ammo and take that gun to tne range who knows someone there like me might see it and start throwing hundred dollar bills at cause they just have to have it but being it isn't collector grade be sure to at least tell everyone how well it handles and shoots ect and how much you love it as marketing is just as important as the product for instance if you were going to try to sell it here's how . 45 caliber revolver w moon clips ,excellent shooter ,reliable and rugged easy to learn and if you run out of ammo you can beat **** out of any survivors with a heck of a club lets see ya do that with ya Glock and it still be useable . I'm giving you tne add free .Enjoy the gun stop worrying about the deal.
The Following 5 Users Like Post: